Tuesday, November 16, 2010

Photos: Estee Lauder Haul - More Eyeshadows & Estee Lauder Coach Gift Set

I got my Estee Lauder Coach gift set today from their counter in Metrojaya MidValley, since today is their Members' Day and there is RM10 voucher for every RM100 purchase, except value sets, from the cosmetics and fragrance department.

The Estee Lauder Coach set is a purchase with purchase (PWP) offer, which means I have to purchase at least RM200 of Estee Lauder products to be entitled to purchase the set.

Since I have enough skincare to last me a while, the next best thing to purchase would be eyeshadows, for me that is. I know I would use them, and I am ever so crazy about eyeshadows.

So, I bought 2 new Double Wear ShadowCreme in Iced Blue and Pink Pearl (2xRM65=RM130) and 1 new Pure Color Eyeshadow in Glacial Blue (RM70), totaling exactly RM200! Got RM20 rebate voucher for this purchase.








Again, photos were taken just now when I got home after dinner. Yellow lighting...arrgghh, I hate yellow lighting. I think I should tell Hubby to change all the bulbs into natural light energy-saving bulbs!


And of course.....The Estee Lauder Coach Gift Set which I decided to get the one with the red pouch..............









More photos will be taken when the day dawns.......

Have a good night/evening! :)


6 comments:

ZhengNorahs said...

Vonvon, u bought red!l :) i booked for gold set but the red's palette liiks better.

Vonvon said...

Norahs, I was deciding between red and gold. The Gold set has a dark purple shadow (Amethyst Spark which I so like) but I thought for a change I'll get some eyeshadow shades which I don't have too many of like the Enchanted Forest in the red set palette.

MyMakeUpMania said...

wow! amazing goodies!

Witoxicity said...

Oh, I do love reading about such hauls! And gorgeous gift set too!

Vonvon said...

Nastia, Estee Lauder is one of my favorite brands. And the Coach pouch is just too pretty to resist. ;)

Vonvon said...

Thank you, Witoxicity. Love the gift set very much. :)