Thursday, November 25, 2010

Photos From My Photo Shoot - Before & After

Good morning, my dear readers! Having quite a hectic day ahead....... :)

*************************************************************

I was invited by a beauty company to do a photo shoot for their print ad a couple days ago and was given a full makeover plus hairdo as well.

I mentioned on my Facebook wall that I got to experience 'a day in the life of a model'. ;)
Well, it did feel that way, what more there were also 2 professional models among us who were getting ready for the photo shoot as well. :D

So my day started at 7AM, drove to meet up with the rest of the team. Had a hair wash, trimmed and curled by a Senior Stylist. Then it was time to do the makeup. Everything was done and everyone got ready by lunch time and off we went to the studio for the shoot.

Here are some photos of Vonvon's transformation.........


















The close-up on my makeup...........


















The professional shots are not ready yet. I will share them with you once I get them. :)

Meanwhile, have a nice day! :)


10 comments:

makeupjelena said...

Very pretty! :-)

MyMakeUpMania said...

awe! can't wait to see ur pictures!
that is such a nice experiense!

1984civciv said...

great :)

gio said...

What a fantastic experience that must have been! You look gorgeous! can't wait to see th professional shots.

Vonvon said...

Thank you, jelena! :)

Vonvon said...

A very interesting experience indeed, Nastia! :)

Vonvon said...

Danke schön, civciv! :)

Vonvon said...

Thank you, gio! I can't wait to see it myself. ;)

Witoxicity said...

How nice! A day in the life of a model! Love the makeup and the bouncy hair. :)

Vonvon said...

Quite an experience indeed, Witoxicity. :) Bouncy hair, yes, that's exactly the effect the 'boss' wanted. ;)