Friday, November 5, 2010

Random Photos: MAC A Tartan Tale Media Launch

I am still jetlagged and coupled with the excitement from seeing MAC A Tartan Tale Collection at the media launch just now, I just couldn't fall asleep and it's dawn in Malaysia already.....

Uploaded all the photos and videos from the event.....

Here are some of them...for now...


My Tartan Tale-inspired look

This is the look I wore to the media launch of MAC A Tartan Tale Collection.
Tried to follow the look of the model below.





This is not a stock image, but I took a photo of the montage.





Part of MAC A Tartan Tale Chapter 1 display

The Tartan eyeshadows are simply beautiful....you need to see them for yourself! :D





Posing with Prince Macgager and Faery Myfanwy

Vonvon is soooo......not tall....;P



More photos and stories to come.......

Have a good morning!




10 comments:

Jess said...

Great Tartan Tale inspired look, Vonvon! The red blush and lippie flatters you a lot! <3

lavender said...

Your look gorgeous with this eye makeup!

Witoxicity said...

I love the look that you did! Gorgeous! I hope you thoroughly enjoyed yourself at the event. :)

Anonymous said...

Von, you really look like some taitai. u should set your hair more often and wear makeup like this.

Lin

Vonvon said...

Thank you, Jess! The red blush was actually a combi of a stain and a bronzer. ;) I'll do an EOTD post on it soon. And you have the same lippie too, it's Cyndi. :D

Vonvon said...

Thank you, lavender.

Vonvon said...

Thank you, Witoxicity. Yes, I had a great time there. :)

Vonvon said...

Thank you, Lin! :)

Anonymous said...

Is the chapter 2 collection in Malaysia already?

Vonvon said...

Hi Anonymous,

No, I have not seen Chapter 2 in Malaysia yet. Most probably will be end of November to early December.