Monday, November 29, 2010

Topshop/Topman Launch Party At Suria KLCC

Some weeks ago, Vonvon, that is Yours Truly ;), attended the Topshop/Topman Launch Party at Suria KLCC, held in conjunction with the re-opening of the newly-refurbished Topshop store and the opening of Topman new flagship store, which is the first stand-alone Topman store in South East Asia.

Vonvon at the Topshop/Topman Launch Party
Was not wearing anything Topshop that night, as some of the clothes that I like from their A/W collection didn't have my size. ;)


Topman flagship store at Suria KLCC


Free flow of cocktails


The refurbished Topshop store currently carries a much larger selection of Topshop mainline collections, including footwear and accessories. The store is well-stocked with Topshop Christmas Collection, consisting of 4 key trends - Snow Queen, New Puritan, Demi Couture and Abigail's Party.





The launch party for invited guests and media kicked off with Topman Autumn/Winter 2010 fashion show, followed by Topshop Autumn/Winter 2010 fashion show. And there was an exclusive late night shopping experience too. And this was the first time that Topshop Unique was launched exclusively in Topshop Suria KLCC.

Adam C was the emcee for the night



Some of the Topman A/W 2010 collection


Some of my favorites from Topshop A/W 2010 collection! :)



With my new friends....while Q-ing up for almost one hour to pay for just 1 pair of tights!





Huh! That night, the Q to the fitting room was so long, and so was the Q to pay! And all I managed to get was a pair of tights which after all the discounts, and voucher redemption, I only paid RM0.40! :D Normal price: RM63.

Actually I had wanted to get some of their dressy shorts, but unfortunately I am no longer a UK size 8 or 10, and all that they had was in those sizes....sigh....

It's not a big deal. But seriously the Q for the cashier that night was just too long. And they had only 3 cashiers working. Perhaps, they should set up some express tills for those who purchased less than 5 items, in events like this. I mean, I bought only 1 item, and my friend also, but we had to Q for 45 minutes to pay!


No comments: