Thursday, December 2, 2010

Look Of The Night

Last night, I attended the Award Ceremony of AGFUND International Prize with friends at the KL Convention Centre. Since it was a formal affair graced by the President of AGFUND, Prince Talal bin Abdul Aziz of Saudi Arabia, and the Prime Minister of Malaysia, of course, it warranted some dressing up, etc.

That's why yesterday I was running around like crazy, driving to 1 Utama to check out the new MAC store which opens yesterday, which also happened to be World AIDS Day (which I have forgotten to write about) but I did wear red lipstick, MAC's Dubonnet, yesterday. And since I was in that area, I hopped by Urban Essentials to have my hair done. You can see photos of my hairdo here. And drove back to KL again.

Here are some photos...........



My apologies for the poor quality photos, it was taken at night, of course, and I didn't have too many good close-up and detailed shots of the EOTD, etc.
I will try to re-do the makeup again and take better photos.



The 'star' of the night. This is the main eyeshadow I used for the look above.
by Terry Silky Eyeshadow in #15 Pearly Flannel - a gift from a friend



Vonvon with friend at the Award Ceremony




10 comments:

MyMakeUpMania said...

I saw ur hair on Facebook and it looks gorgeous!

gio said...

You look so beautiful and elegant! Love the red lips and the hair. I hope you had fun at the ceremony.

Vonvon said...

Thank you, Nastia! :) I like the big layering curls a lot.

Vonvon said...

Thank you, gio! The red lips was MAC's Dubonnet. Yes, it was great with friends and a delicious 3-course dinner too.

Sherry said...

pretty, i have so much to learn makeup. sometimes lazy skip lol

Sherry said...

I have hard time apply eyeliner.. need practice. I think months no put on it smudge i really hate this happen. I sweat if i am out

Sherry said...

care to share your tips on apply eyeliner and how to avoid smudge. is it the brand that cause smudge or my skin?

Vonvon said...

Thank you, Sherry!

Well, as for eyeliner, there are different types and some are water-proof while some not. OK, I will try to write a post on eyeliners.

Witoxicity said...

I hope it was an enjoyable evening. I simply lurve your hair! The style is soooo sweet and sophisticated!

Vonvon said...

Thank you, Witoxicity. It was a great evening with friends, and meeting new friends too.:)