Thursday, December 30, 2010

Photos: More Jelly Pong Pong Haul - Shadow Taffy & Some Venuses

Hello my dear readers, it's the eve of New Year's Eve today. Just some light reading for you, and I'll leave the reviews and longer, more serious posts (ehem!) for the New Year, OK? That said, I gotta admit that I have 2 interviews which I have yet to edit and I have planned to publish them before the year ends....well, well, I have a little less than 48 hours to do so..... ;) failing which they will 'greet' you for the New Year. Such a procrastinator I am! *shakes head

So, one of my New Year resolutions......is to stop procrastinating! I think I said that last year for 2010. And did I manage to do it? May be a little, procrastinating less, yet still procrastinating quite a bit. :P Also, I did say that I want to haul less for 2010, and although I have been hauling throughout the year, it has definitely been much less than the previous year. And utilizing my haul, then review them and do EOTDs, yes, I managed to do quite a lot, though not as much as I'd wanted it to be. What about losing weight? A big YES!! Though I have been overweight since Princess was born, with yo-yo style gain-loss, the last quarter of the year saw me losing a whopping 6kg!!! Yay!! Reason to pop an extra bottle of champagne for the New Year! :D

OK, enough of ramblings.....

Yet another haul post...... Well, the reason I have been hauling Jelly Pong Pong stuffs is their current promotion of buy any selected 2 items for only RM100 offer which sadly, is ending today at Isetan The Gardens. (You can still purchase their products online after this, but of course, without the super-generous offer.) I have always wanted to try their products, love their pretty, cute and girly packaging, but it wasn't available in Malaysia previously. Anyways, with the special offer, I am able to get quite a number of their stuffs with so much savings!. Speaking of shopping smart! :D









Shadow Taffy












Venuses



Photos of Venuses can be seen here


Reviews on these and EOTDs will be after New Year.......

6 comments:

With Love, Elle said...

happy new year!

xoxo elle
ps: Worthy Book & 3 Winners Giveaway | ♥ ✿【elle】✿ ♥

gio said...

Great haul! That little bird looks too cute! Can't wait to see some swatches and hear your thoughts about the products.

Happy new year to you and your family!

Vonvon said...

Thanks, Elle! Happy New Year to you too!

Vonvon said...

Thank you for the wishes! Happy New Year to you too!

Will do that after the new year. :)

mrsdjones said...

I never heard of Jelly Pong Pong before. I consider myself a beginner in all things beauty. Get to know your site while bloghopping on all the beauty review sites. Nice blog you have and I think you sounds so genuine and polite. Will keep your page on my beauty bookmark. Happy new year to you and family!... and I can't wait for the review of JPP ;)

Vonvon said...

Hello Mrsdjones,

Happy New Year to you and your family.

Thank you for visiting my blog and the kind words.

Jelly Pong Pong founder is a Malaysian based in London. And this brand is popular in the UK and Europe, and the US?

Reviews coming soon..... :)