Sunday, January 23, 2011

Lucky Trendy Hair Accessories From Japan

Recently, I was introduced to Lucky Trendy hair accessories from Japan by the beautiful ladies at Cubbees.com. I have to admit that I am not one who is into the hair too much, as I prefer to wear my hair simple as it is, long and straight, with slight natural waves at the ends. But on my bad hair day, I do tie up my hair, or twist it up and secure with a hair clip.

For those of you who are aware of Lucky Trendy products, now they are available online in Malaysia at Cubbees.com. (link above)

Besides Lucky Trendy products, Cubbees.com also has a wide range of different pretty and fashionable hair bands, and the higher end Littlemoon hair accessories which come with crystals.

Here are some photos of the Lucky Trendy products, price ranging form RM19.90 to RM39.90. Some of the materials are metals, while others are durable plastic.











































So, looking for some new hair accessories for CNY?
Do check it out! :)

6 comments:

Blair said...

Uwah thanks for sharing this website!! I looove them and they are so affordable too =D

gingerSnap said...

I wish these hair accesories are available here in my place.

asp.net ecommerce said...

Amazing hair accessories! Using these we can make different gorgeous hair styles.
Adorable! Keep posting.

Vonvon said...

You are most welcome, Blair! I thought you'd like these, since you like Japanese makeup and accessories a lot. :)

Vonvon said...

Hi Ginger,

May be you can email them to inquire if they ship internationally. :)

Vonvon said...

Thanks, asp.net! :)