Thursday, January 13, 2011

NEW! Photos & Swatches Of Maquillage Spring 2011 Lighting Eyes Creator - BL331, BE313, VI342, PK354; NEW Shades Of Rouge Enamel Glamour

Hello, my dear readers! I am back....for a short while, to share with you the latest Maquillage Spring 2011 Lighting Eyes Creator palettes and their swatches......

I went to the Shiseido counter in Parkson Pavilion yesterday after running some errands to purchase my lemming Dual Glow Eyes in PK272 and GR273, and also a compact foundation refill for my Mom, and at the same time, picked up a Maquillage nail polish for myself, since Parkson was giving out vouchers for every RM100 spent. So, got the nail polish to make up the next hundred-th. ;)

And the SA was taking out the brand new mint-condition testers of the Lighting Eyes Creator palettes. WOW!! Of course, right away, I took out my camera and started snapping away...... :D


Maquillage Spring 2011 Collection

Not in photo is the Perfect Fine Liner WP




Lighting Eyes Creator eyeshadow palettes (RM135 each)

Top: BL331(L), VI342(R)
BE313 (L), PK354(R)



Maquillage Spring 2011 Lighting Eyes Creator BL331 and its swatches(below)





Maquillage Spring 2011 Lighting Eyes Creator BE313 and its swatches(below)





Maquillage Spring 2011 Lighting Eyes Creator VI342 and its swatches(below)






Maquillage Spring 2011 Lighting Eyes Creator PK354 and its swatches(below)






New shades of Maquillage Rouge Enamel Glamour

From L to R: RD201, OR755, RD776, OR212, PK243, PK744
(RM90 each)

8 comments:

Penelope said...

Thanks for the photos and swatches!! I like the look of BE313 the best!

Rakhshanda said...

Woww these look lovely!!! Thanks for the swatches:))
Lovely blog honey...do check out mine- http://www.chamberofbeauty.com/
It'll be so sweet of you if you follow me too:) I'm following you!

gio said...

Thanks for the swatches. The first and last palettes look very pretty!

hanidee said...

Oh, I quite like PK354. Thank you for the swatches!

Vonvon said...

It's my pleasure, Penelope! BE313 is quite an attractive neutral palette.

Vonvon said...

Hi Rakhshanda,

You are most welcome.

Thank you for following my blog and the comment. Glad you like my blog. I am following your blog too.

Vonvon said...

You are welcome, gio! Yes, the mint green in the 1st palette is my favorite, and of course, the pink/purple in PK354 too.

Vonvon said...

You are welcome, Dee! PK354 is lovely, my kind of shades too. :)