Saturday, February 26, 2011

Hello!

Hello, everyone!

Thank you for all the comments, messages and emails that you have sent for the past week during a very difficult time in my life and that of my family. It just happened too suddenly, without any warning signs, that no one can accept it yet. Words just cannot describe my feeling of loss, but I do find that going online, whether just by reading blogs, writing or simply chatting with well-meaning friends, helps me to take my mind off the sadness and tears.....temporarily........

I will try to write some posts tomorrow and in the next few days, especially reviews of products that have been sent to me. My apologies again for the delay.

I also have made many looks when I was in the UK, and even before then, which I have not posted here. I will try to share them with you, as I have not made any look for the past weeks. I just don't have the mood to put on any makeup these days.... even shopping doesn't seem to interest me anymore. But I got 2 MAC Peacocky Mega Metal Eyeshadows - Odalisque and Dalliance, yesterday. Had wanted to get more, but the colors which I like were already sold out.

Anyways, just a short post to let you know that I am coping, or rather, trying to cope. And thank you for your understanding and words of comfort in my difficult times.

Vonvon


10 comments:

Tracy said...

Vonvon, your post today made me teary. I'm glad you're doing well. It's not easy. Although we are separated by distance, my heart goes to you.

Vonvon said...

Thank you so much, Tracy. You are a good friend. *hugs* :)

makeupjelena said...

Dear Vonvon, i just read your previous post... Please accept my condolences... xxx

Vonvon said...

Thank you, Jelena. :)

lavender said...

Hi Vonvon

Be strong my friend. God will give you strength and peace. Don't force yourself to blog if you are still not ready. Take care and God be with you and your family.

gio said...

I'm glad to hear you're doing a bit better. It's not easy, hang in there. My heart goes out to you and your family.

Vonvon said...

Thank you, Lavender, for your kind words and understanding.

Vonvon said...

Thank you, gio.

Witoxicity said...

I had gone through that last year, so I know how it feels. It'll take time, my dear. You will move on, but you'll always cherish the good memories with him. :)

Vonvon said...

Thank you, Witoxicity! Yes, I remember what happened last year to you. It's very difficult, but I am slowly trying to accept it and move on.....