Friday, March 4, 2011

Haul: MAC Wonder Woman MSF Pink Power & Lady Justice Eyeshadow Quad

With very strong restrain on myself and on my wallet, I picked up only 2 items from MAC Wonder Woman Spring 2011 collection.



I was contemplating getting the 3 colored mascara in Themyscira(blue), Victorious(violet) and Army of Amazons(green) and also a couple of the jumbo-sized lipglasses. Seriously, the lipglasses may look huge and the colors, well, may be similar to shades already in my stash, but the moment I took it in my hand, and opened it, the large stubby applicator just made me laugh, and I just had the urge to purchase them all, well, may be 3 of the 4 lipglasses - Emancipation, Wonder Woman, and Athena's Kiss. And the lipglasses have matching shades of lipsticks too. Hmmm.....I wonder if I would be able to find them at one of the CCOs soon......*fingers crossed


So, my modest little haul of the jumbo-sized Wonder Woman products........


Jumbo-sized Mineralize Skinfinish in Pink Power (RM145)













Jumbo-sized Eyeshadow Quad - Lady Justice (RM155)














So long for now.........

It's been a tiring week....... I'll take a break for the weekend. I can feel a sore throat developing, but hopefully I can get some posts up on Monday, at least swatches and my thoughts of some of the products from this collection.

4 comments:

puteri87 said...

hi Vonvon...

please review on the MAC Wonder Woman Lipstick if you hv..hehe..and also EOTD..

:)

lavender said...

The eye palette looks great. Show us your EOTD when u have the mood.

Sherry said...

yeah waiting your review of MAC wonder woman

Vonvon said...

Puteri, Lavender and Sherry,

Yes, I will do that soon. :)