Monday, March 21, 2011

It's Spring!

Today is the first day of Spring, it's Spring Equinox!

How have you all been?

As for me, I am spending lots of time with Princess and Hubby, our Turkish and Italian friends and their wonderful princes. Friends, and I mean good and well-meaning friends, are so important at tough times like what I am going through right now. And I am really so grateful to have good friends around me, also not forgetting readers and blogger-friends who have left comments for me, and the emails you have sent to me.
Thank you so much!

Well, as for this blog, yes, I do have lots to write...... I will try to start blogging again as soon as I can. Somehow, there's just not much mood to write, well, not only writing, but I just don't have the mood to do lots of things. But friends and people around me are always trying to cheer me up :), so hopefully things will get better soon. :D

Here's a little sign of Spring............. Daffodils are sprouting everywhere where I am now. :D



6 comments:

Tracy said...

aww! Beautiful daffodil! I hope this is how you're feeling now. Keep smiling.

Vonvon said...

Thank you, Tracy! :)

Staying positive!

Anonymous said...

Hi Von,

how are you? It is good to hear from you. :)

YS

Vonvon said...

Hi YS,

Thank you, dear. Getting a little better, it's been many days without tears....but somehow, the pain and tears came back again last night. At least now, I could speak about it without breaking down compared to earlier, when each time someone asked me about it, or offered their condolences, i would just burst into tears, even in public. Embarrassing, I know.

Btw, have you gotten your NARS Nouveau Monde? How are you liking it?

Anonymous said...

You don't need to be embarrassed at all. I went thru the same myself with my late grandma's.Infact come this July it'll be 3 years and I still feel the hurt and pain,but it's getting better with each passing year,so I feel ya. Do email if you need to chat in private :)

On to make-up, I was a last minute trip to Hong Kong abt 3 weeks ago, saw and tested NARS inperson and bought a few singles and duos, including Nouveau Monde (it was like sold out in every outlet in HK), am loving it and all of them. Depotted them into Unii Palettes, with 1 casualty, Fez, arghh...just need to get another I guess.

Stop by Burberry KLCC today,nothing fm the Spring/Summer Collection that really stood out plus Isetan Voucher just ended last Sunday, so did not get anything, better, money saved. :)

Vonvon said...

Hi YS, sure, will email you. Thank you. My paternal grandma's demise last year didn't affect me as much as my dad's, but then, we are very close to my dad, esp my girl. Basically, it just happened too suddenly and definitely too soon.

So, Nouveau Monde is a fav in HK.... Hmmm, I haven't the chance to go to Space NK since the last time yet. What are the other NARS singles and duos you got?