Saturday, April 16, 2011

Cherry Blossoms & Daffodils.....

I don't have any post prepared for today. I had wanted to edit some photos last night but after the whole day shopping in town at Debenhams, followed by chasing the kids around in the evening, after dinner time, I could just barely keep my eyes open.

Let's just take a little break over the weekend for some other kind of beauty posts yea... the beauty of Mother Nature!

Last Saturday I showed you some photos of daffodils taken mostly at the end of March. By now, most of the daffodils have withered. The same it is with the cherry blossoms, though the petals are falling, now the leaves are sprouting out. I will edit those photos later.

For now..........more daffodils... I found more daffodils with orange centres, and some cherry blossoms(from March 2011).














Cherry blossoms.........







More to come, if I have the time to edit more photos later today. We have made some plans to go to an entertainment park with Princess' Russian-Chinese friend. But she is having some coughs and the weather is quite sunny this morning but somewhat chilly. Yea, after being spoilt by the last week of warm summer weather, again we are seeing some clouds and feeling some (slight) chills......

Oh, well, I hope you are enjoying your weekend so far...... :)


4 comments:

gio said...

You look great and the pictures are beautiful. Thanks for sharing.

Jennifer said...

oh you live in the UK :D? so good u have access to superdrug!!! <3 thanks for ur comment on my blog :) hope the swatches of Armani ETK helped!

Vonvon said...

Thank you, gio! Glad you like them.

You are most welcome.

Vonvon said...

Hello Jennifer,

Thank you for visiting my blog. Yes, I am currently in the UK, but from Malaysia.

Though I have access to Superdrug, there is no Armani counter near where I live now. But the swatches of the Armani shadows give me a better idea on the shades. By the way, you can find all the names of the shadows at giorgioarmanibeauty.co.uk