Tuesday, April 19, 2011

MAVALA The Little Pink Box

I found some MAVALA nail polishes in a neighbourhood chemist some weeks ago as I have mentioned on my Facebook page. And it costs £3.99 each for a 5ml mini bottle, which I thought is quite a good deal considering that this brand's nail polishes are 3-free (non-toxic). Vivawoman wrote about 3-free nail polishes a while ago. (Sorry, I didn't put the link, rushing to post this and then, gotta prepare Princess for her nursery soon.)

Anyways, last weekend I was at Debenhams and saw MAVALA the little pink box which consists of 3 mini nail polishes. This set was made for the Breast Cancer Awareness Month/campaign last October. The original price for the set was
£9.95, but Debenhams was having their Blue Cross Sale last week, and I got it for 50% off at £4.97 only! :D



Though the colours were not exactly the colours that I had planned to purchase in their individual bottles, hey, it's 3 bottles for less than
£5! What more can I ask for? And my main intention of wanting to purchase MAVALA nail polishes was just to try it out, and what more it's 3-free. So that means I can put it on Princess' nails without too much of a worry. ;) And the colours aren't that bad. Princess is liking 2 of the 3 shades a lot, and she is wearing all 3 shades on her nails right now.


Left to right: Gstaad, La Paz, Riga


More on these later.......


10 comments:

Jennifer said...

4 gbp for a mini bottle originally sounds a bit $$ LOL but such a cute set and amazingly you've got it on sale too! YAY

gio said...

The colors are very pretty! And the set was so cheap!

Tracy said...

awww look at those little fingers!!

Anonymous said...

good must keep nuture the beauty princess....kekeke.....

tutuj

Vonvon said...

Jennifer, yes, initially I thought so too. But then, I oversee that price tag taking into account it is supposedly non-toxic. But nothing beats that deal I got! Yay! :D

Vonvon said...

Yes, gio. The colors are very wearable, though quite conventional. And it's a great deal for sure! :)

Vonvon said...

Awww, Tracy, the little fingers that are growing fast each day.

Vonvon said...

Tutu, yes, yes. She is really into nail polishes nowadays. That's why I am so glad I found MAVALA here. Now I don't have to worry so much about applying nail polish for her. But they don't have colours like blue, yellow, teal, etc. haha!

Sherry said...

nice colour and good to know she loves it

Vonvon said...

Thanks, Sherry! Yea, she loves those pinky shades. :)