Sunday, May 29, 2011

A-Blush-A-Day, No. 28: Palgantong Kamayaki Cheek #01 Honeymoon Pink - Swatches & Review

Another Palgantong Kamayaki Cheek, which is the 28th blush. The first one to be featured in this project was #04 Cappucino Brown. Today's will be Palgantong Kamayaki Cheek #01 Honeymoon Pink.




Today's post is a bit late as I took Princess to a play group this morning and just came home not long ago, fed her and off she went out to play again with the neighbours' kids. It's just amazing the amount of energy as kid can have! They just don't get tired out. Well, good for me, then I can do some of my work, blog and crop and resize the photos, etc etc... some ME time! :D

(I started writing this at about 3.30PM local time, and it's almost dinner time now.....and I haven't completed....sigh... too much distraction).



Palgantong Kamayaki Cheek #01 Honeymoon Pink


The mono shade side is a shimmery yellow pink while the marbleised side is a mixture of lilac, light brown and reddish pink. They both swatched sheer with a fair amount of fallout. But its pigmentation is average. On my cheeks, the finish is quite sheer with some shine and frostiness.


Description and ingredient list of Palgantong Kamayaki Cheek #01 Honeymoon Pink


Palgantong Kamayaki Cheek #01 Honeymoon Pink
With the compartment for the brush and the brush shown
Normally I wouldn't use the applicator, be it a brush or sponge applicator(for eyeshadow) that comes with the product. However, this brush is quite well-made, and the bristles feel soft. It's not too small that it can apply the blush on my cheeks well.



Swatches

Swatches of Palgantong Kamayaki Cheek #01 Honeymoon Pink - individual(above) and swirled together(below)


As you can see above, the swatches are sheer, but pigmentation is average. It has some tiny glitter in it, but generally, the finish, especially when swirled, is rather frosty.
I got about 3 hours of wear with it, after that, I can only see some slight glitter.



On my cheek

On the 2 cheek swatches photos, the blush was applied swirled together and gave a frosty finish with a faint hint of pink.





This retails for RM79 (10g) and it's available in 4 different shades at SASA stores in Malaysia.


*This product is a press sample provided by the manufacturer, and not SASA Malaysia.

4 comments:

Rakhshanda said...

sooo beautiful shade..love it on your cheeks.

VijiiS said...

This one is lovely, but out of my reach!

Vonvon said...

Thank you, Rakhshanda. Looks like you like blushes with frosty finish too? :)

Vonvon said...

I think baked blushes are generally very pretty, Vijiis. May be you can check out sasa.com or the online beauty shops that specialize in Asian cosmetics.