Thursday, May 19, 2011

More Eye Looks From NARS Dogon Duo Eyeshadow With Dior Poudrier Dentelle in Peach Lace

I have been having some good hair day these past few days (thanks to a baby shampoo), and some nights ago, after dinner, I had the crazy VAIN impulse to play with makeup and to photograph my hair. But it was already dark outside, so I had to depend on the fluorescent light in my bathroom to take the photos, and also the additional floor lamps(yellow lights) in my salon for lighting. I posted a photo of the look in my Facebook page.


Face Of The Day







Eyes Of The Day




Eyes (I had applied differently shades from NARS Dogon Duo Eyeshadow on both eyes):

Black from Dogon Duo Eyeshadow on the brows;
Estee Lauder Sumptuous Bold Volume(TM) Lifting Mascara on the upper and lower lashes;

Right eye(2 photos above): Silver green from NARS Cap Ferrat Trio Eyeshadow below the brow as highlight; black from Dogon all over the lid; taupe on the inner 2/3 of the lid; silver green from NARS Cap Ferrat Trio Eyeshadow along the lower lash line.



Left eye(photo above): Black from Dogon all over lid; Taupe from Dogon from the crease to the brow, blend; taupe on the lower lash line and waterline.





More photos......


Face: MAC Prep+Prime Skin Base;
Clinique Age Defense BB cream SPF30/PA+++;

MAC By Candlelight MSF as an allover powder

Cheeks: Dior Poudrier Dentelle in Peach Lace

Lips: MAC Indigo Pink Lipglass



What do you think?

The taupe shade from the Dogon duo really does have the duochrome effect of blue-brown, with the greenish sheen as have been reviewed by many bloggers. But somehow, my camera, and the lighting of course, doesn't help in capturing the 'chameleon effect' of this taupe shade. I shall try again in another time. It can be quite frustrating at times, as in real, the eye colors were very pretty.

4 comments:

gio said...

You look gorgeous! love the hair and that lip color looks great on you!

makeupjelena said...

Very pretty! :-)

Vonvon said...

Thank you, gio. :) I have been using a lot of that Indigo Pink lipglass, for day and for night. It gives a sense of understated class without being too dark. And the hair was just naturally like that for the past few days. But today, hmmm....not as good looking anymore. ;)

Vonvon said...

Thank you, Jelena. :)