Wednesday, June 8, 2011

A Bit Busy; New Wedges From New Look

I have been pretty busy for the last 2 days and will be so till the end of the week, as my Mum and sister will be arriving this weekend for a visit. But the weather's been pretty bad considering that it's June and I am having a bad throat and coughing. And it just started pouring right outside my window now! :(

I will try to come up with the rest of the BB Cream reviews soon. There are 4 more to be reviewed.

Busy as I am, I hope to be able to sneak some time out to go to the city centre today to pick up Sleek Mediterranean Collection Monaco i-Divine palette and the Santorini blush which are available from today at Superdrug. *fingers crossed

And here is the new pair of wedges I picked up from New Look last week at half price! :)





That's like 4 inches????

I wore it once last Sunday and it seemed pretty comfortable. But I didn't wear it for a long time, only a couple of hours and not really walking much in them.


Hope you are having a good day with good weather wherever you are. I just hope the rain would stop soon so that I could go into the city centre today!


11 comments:

mama_QnR said...

woo hooo!!!

nice!!!!

gio said...

Those shoes are lovely.

ScienceGeek said...

Oooh I bought these too but I've not had chance to wear them due to the bad weather. They really are lovely and a bargain price.
xx

VijiiS said...

Those are hot. I love wedges!

Vonvon said...

@mama_QnR: Thank you, babes!

Vonvon said...

Babes, I'll wear that with my GAP denim skirt next time! :P

Vonvon said...

Thank you, gio!

Vonvon said...

Hello Science Geek,

Thank you for dropping by.

That's cool. They are lovely indeed, and great for summer with some painted toe nails.

Hope the weather will get better at your place.

Vonvon said...

Vijiis, thank you. Actually I haven't worn wedges for ages. Don't even remember if I ever had one. No.

Glad you like wedges too. :)

Witoxicity said...

Those wedges are gorgeous! Me likes.

Vonvon said...

Thanks, Witoxicity. :) Coming from a stylish & chic person like you, that's a great compliment. Though I have not commented in your style blog, I really like all your clothes and shoes, etc.

May I know who took all the photos for you?