Friday, June 10, 2011

Haul: Sleek Makeup Mediterranean Collection - Santorini Blush & i-Divine Monaco Eyeshadow Palette

Sleek MakeUp Mediterranean Collection was launched a couple days ago, and apparently the Monaco i-Divine eyeshadow palette was already sold out online. When I went into Superdrug to pick up the eyeshadow palette and the Santorini Blush, well, that was the last Santorini blush on the shelf (I wasn't sure if there were more in the drawers) but there were still quite a number of the Monaco i-Divine eyeshadow palette.

Anyways, I am happy that I got what I had planned to get since sneak peeks of the collection came out on some beauty blogs which had received the whole collection earlier.



Sleek MakeUp Mediterranean Collection haul



Sleek MakeUp Mediterranean Collection Santorini Blush





Sleek MakeUp Mediterranean Collection Monaco i-Divine Eyeshadow Palette








Swatches, looks and reviews coming up soon.........

6 comments:

JC! :) said...

I've seen a few posts on this collection. E/s wise I love Kiwi Zest, Lotus Flower, and Hummingbird the most. I also think Santorini will look very pretty on you.

Vonvon said...

JC, I love those 3 shades too! And Sunset and Washed Ashore(the orangey one). Basically I love the shimmery-metallic shades the most!

Thank you. I haven't tried Santorini on my cheeks. But really excited to try it.

VijiiS said...

That blush looks like exactly the sort of thing I love! <3

gio said...

The blush looks so pretty but scary too, it's so bright! And the palette is simply gorgeous!

Vonvon said...

Vijiis, so you like really bright shades. Me too! :)

Vonvon said...

Yes, gio! Both the products are simply gorgeous.