Tuesday, June 14, 2011

Photos: China Glaze Summer Escape 2011 Nail Polish Collection

This is another belated birthday pressie from my 2nd sister. Thanks, sis! :)

I know it's a bit late, and many blogs have spoken about the China Glaze Island Escape Collection, but my sis got it for me via a spree in Malaysia, and I had to wait for my mum and sis to bring it to me when they came to the UK.

But actually, Summer is just about beginning over here. Well, we had some pseudo-Summer in the past months or so.....and some really rainy and wet weather. Today, the mercury rises to about 24 degrees Celcius, more perhaps. :)


So here you go........... China Glaze Island Escape Collection......in the shades of the rainbow, as Princess puts it. When I opened up the box containing these 6 polishes, I just took them out randomly and right away, Princess spotted the 'rainbow' and rearranged them in the R-O-Y-G-B-, ok...the last one was purple.




China Glaze Island Escape Collection 2011




China Glaze Island Escape Collection 2011
L to R: 108 Degrees, Papaya Punch, Electric Pineapple, Cha Cha Cha


China Glaze Island Escape Collection 2011
L to R; Electric Pineapple, Cha Cha Cha, Blue Iguana, Senorita Bonita


China Glaze Island Escape Collection 2011


I am wearing Electric Pineapple at the moment, and if this post is published without any problem, and I don't lose any comment (as I heard there was some Blogger problem again over the weekend), I will try to post up the Electric Pineapple NOTD and review later in the evening.




8 comments:

VijiiS said...

Wow! Gotta love those bright colors. <3

LauraLeia said...

AHHH I love bright colours! Hope to see your NOTD up soon. :)

gio said...

Wow, they are so beautiful and bright!

Vonvon said...

Yes, Vijiis! Gotta love them! So happy to get them! :D

Vonvon said...

LauraLeia, that makes 2 of us then! And I remember that you love nail polish a lot! :)

Trying to post the Electric Pineapple NOTD now. :)

Vonvon said...

Gio, they are simply lovely! :)

Anonymous said...

Hey there, wanna ask where was the spree that ur relatives got this China Glaze series?

Vonvon said...

Hi Anonymous,

If you could leave your email, I will email you her contact.

Thank you.