Monday, July 18, 2011

A Light Box - The Simplest Version

This is a simple version of light box that I made (you can call it a lazy version too! ;P), based on the idea from Rae's blog.




Basically I took a medium-sized rectangular box (I used an Amazon delivery box), pasted a huge piece of white paper onto the inside of the box, as shown, with excess on the bottom. There you go! ;)


Here is a photo I have taken of a recent haul using the light box. I use natural lighting, but it seems that we are having quite a cloudy summer.


I got the 2 eye products above at a real bargain of £1.99 each at TJ Hughes. I have read a lot about the Rimmel Colour Mousse, and its similarities to MAC Flighty Bouncy Shadows. But since there is no MAC store near me, and I have seen those Bouncy Shadows in the MAC Pro store in Soho, London, but didn't purchase any, so I decided to get one of the Rimmel's to try out. And before I could fork out £4.99 for it at Boots/Superdrug, I saw some of these, in limited shades, at TJ Hughes. Haha!

As for the Maybelline's Dream Mousse Eyecolor, I think it's a past limited edition thingy or something but I have tried one of the Dream Mousse blush, and love it, so decided to grab that too, also for £1.99.

More on these later......

To my loyal readers, if you are still around, my sincere apologies for the lack of updates and sporadic posts. I still love blogging and hauling beauty stuffs, but lately, I am somehow devoid of motivation to blog for so many reasons that I shall not rant here.

2 comments:

LauraLeia said...

Can't wait for your review on these 2 items. :) And don't worry, I think most bloggers can understand that 'i-don't-feel-like-blogging' feeling quite well. XD

Vonvon said...

Hi LauraLeia, will do that soon. The colours are summery.

Thanks for understanding. :)