Friday, July 29, 2011

Nails Of The Day (NOTD): MAVALA Lagoon 153 Nail Polish - Review, Swatches

Happy Friday, everyone!

I have just been pretty lazy again this week, and Princess has been a little under the weather too.

This is the 4th NOTD post this month. And I have to apologise for not updating more often with a variety of topics. Somehow I just don't have the motivation nor the patience to blog and cropping photos, respectively. And another reason is now I am using Safari browser and I find it a bit difficult to upload multiple photos for my blog post. I don't know why, but it really irks me that I have to upload one or the most 2 photos at a time. :(

Anyways, you have been seeing quite neutral nail polish colours recently in my blog.

So today, I will show you a little more colour on my nails. :D





Lagoon is a turquoise-teal shade with cream finish. The formula of this one is a little different from the other 2 MAVALA nail polishes I have tried. This one doesn't apply quite evenly, and doesn't dry as fast either. I have to put 3 coats to cover up the unevenness in application, though 2 coats are enough to get an opaque finish.











Click here for review and swatches on Riga 56, and here for Liberty.

2 comments:

gio said...

What a shame about the formula! The color is so pretty and summery!

Vonvon said...

I know, gio, and I forgot to mention that it formed some bubbles after it dried, as can be seen in the photos.

But I didn't have this problem with the previous 2 I had tried.