Thursday, August 25, 2011

Busy As A Bee; Shopping Haul In Malaysia - Photos

I try to post more often, but my apologies, somehow I just couldn't find the time. It's not an excuse but that's just what happened!

A while ago, I just sort of lost the motivation to blog. Then, recently, when I came back to Malaysia for summer vacations, friends and people I meet are encouraging me to blog, in so many ways. Now, I have lots of things to share with you, my dear readers. But lack of time is a factor.

Anyways, I am supposed to start on my Project 10 Pan when I come back to Malaysia for summer. I brought back 10 items, plus a few others, as I still have quite a lot of makeup in my stash here. Oh well, to cut a long story short, although I use those 10 items a lot (most of them are deluxe-size or samples), I still did quite a bit of hauling, especially MAC, as I have been ranting previously, there is not a brick-and-mortar MAC store in the town where I live in the UK. :(










Then I hauled the new My Beauty Diary masks from SASA, as well as theBalm Shady Lady eyeshadow palette, Vol. 3.



I bought some of the new My Beauty Diary Masks - Sweet Teatime series, from SASA. But I should have bought them from Guardian as they gave out freebies with purchase of MBD products. :S












And I made my first Chanel haul, yes, can you believe it? I have never purchased anything from Chanel before, but their new Illusion d'Ombre just caught my eyes plus some good SA I met, I bought 2 of them, #83 Illusoire and #84 Epatant. I haven't the chance to take photos of these yet.

A little teaser for now..... Will post more tomorrow.....



6 comments:

nicole said...

OMG!!!! my eyes from like this -.- turn like this 0.0 !!!! lol Awesome haul!

gio said...

Great haul! That palette is so pretty!

Vonvon said...

LOL! Nicole, you are so funny! :) Thanks, dear!

Vonvon said...

Thanks, gio! I am starting a collection of theBalm Shady Lady eyeshadow palettes. :)

VijiiS said...

Wow, amazing haul! Totally jealous. =]

Vonvon said...

Aww, Vijiis! Please don't. :)