Sunday, August 21, 2011

Looks From Sleek Curacao Eyeshadow Palette: Blue Lagoon & Purple Haze

I haven't played too much with the Sleek Curacao Eyeshadow Palette. The other colour combination that I have used to create some looks, besides yellow and green, is blue and purple (Blue Lagoon and Purple Haze).


Eye Of The Day






Blue Lagoon and Purple Haze



Products used for the eyes




Eyes:
Blue Lagoon (sky blue shade) on the lid;
Purple Haze (deep purple shade) on the outer corner and blend into the crease;
Martini (off-white shade) as highlight under the brow and on the inner corner of the eye;
Line the upper and lower (outer) lash lines with MAC Pearlglide Liner in Designer Purple;
Dab Purple Haze on the lower lid (outer part) to smudge out Designer Purple;
Dab a bit of Martini on the inner corner of the lower lid;
Finish off with Maybelline Magnum Super Film Mascara.

Brow:
Benefit Silky Powder Eyeshadow in Fishnets

Face Of The Day



Face:
Sunplay Skin Aqua Moisture BB Cream SPF36/PA++
MAC Pink Power MSF

Cheeks:
Sleek Caribbean Collection Aruba Blush (applied with Etude House duo fibre brush)

Lips:






Another EOTD with only Blue Lagoon on the lid and lightly blended up to the crease with Martini as highlight under the brow. Line the upper lash line with Essence Surfer Babe liquid eye liner in The World's Coolest.


10 comments:

PEACHY PINK SISTERS said...

Wow! They are very pigmented! Haven't tried any of their makeup yet. :P Nice EOTD! looks really good on you! :) -Dawn

hanidee said...

I absolutely love that purple in the crease! Great combo Von!

Dee said...

Interesting combo and you managed to pull it off very well!
Nice shades that can perk up any outfit ;)

<3 Dee

Fruity Lashes said...

These colors look so pigmented and gorgeous! I also have a circus palette from Sleek, love it.

Vonvon said...

Hello, Dawn! Thank you. :) You should try some Sleek eyeshadows if you have the opportunity. They are very pretty.

Vonvon said...

Thank you, Hanidee! Love experimenting with colours. :)

Vonvon said...

Hello Dee, thank you for dropping by and commenting. :)

Hmmm, didn't think of using it to perk up an outfit. I was wearing a blue top, and I usually match my clothes to my makeup, instead of the other way round. ;) But thanks for mentioning, the next time when I have a boring outfit on, ;), I will try pairing it with this combo.

Vonvon said...

Hello Fruitylashes, thank you for visiting and commenting.

The colors are gorgeous, indeed!

I wish I could get my hands on the Circus palette, but it's limited edition.

Witoxicity said...

Another fab combi with the purple. It matches your top! :)

Vonvon said...

Thank you, Witoxicity. I matched the top to the makeup. Lol!