Friday, August 5, 2011

Photos: Sleek Makeup Caribbean Collection Aruba Blush On Cheek

I have reviewed and made finger swatches of Sleek Makeup Caribbean Collection Aruba Blush last month. You can read and see them here.

Here are more photos of how the orange blush named Aruba looked on my cheek. For your reference, I am about NC25 now, got a wee bit tanned in summer. ;)

It isn't a scary and non-wearable blush, I have to say. With a light hand and applied with a duo fibre brush, it warms up my complexion and gives a healthy glow to my face.









Happy Friday, and have a nice weekend! :)



10 comments:

nicole said...

It look gorgeous on you!!!!

Rakhshanda said...

Aruba blush looks pretty on your cheeks :D

VijiiS said...

This is really flattering on you! Wow!

gio said...

I love this blush and it looks really beautiful on you! It looks really scary in the pan but surprisingly wearable when applied with a light hand. I love how it brightens up the complexion.

Vonvon said...

Thank you, Nicole! I saw your look with Aruba blush in your blog too. Looks great!

Vonvon said...

Thank you, Rakhshanda! :)

Vonvon said...

My first orange blush..... Thank you, Vijiis! :)

Vonvon said...

Yes, gio! When it comes to makeup, I think one should give everything a try, even those shades deem scary and unwearable. There are always many surprises! Like this one. I think I will check out NARS Taj Mahal next.

Chris said...

I so wish Sleek products were sold in the States! I would love to try this blush.

Vonvon said...

Hi Chris, Sleek Makeup, though based in the UK, ships internationally. Their website is www.sleekmakeup.com.
Their shipping is quite high, but if you share with friends, or buy a large quantity, I think it will justify the shipping cost.