Sunday, September 18, 2011

Quick Swatches: Some Topshop Nail Polishes

I was in Topshop the other day and saw some nail polishes that I had not previously seen before. I think they are new, but not sure if they are limited edition. They cost GBP6, while some other Topshop nail polishes cost GBP5.


From L to R:
Dust Storm - nude pink with a hint of lilac (cream)
Treasure - orangey copper (shimmer)
Moonshine - silvery taupe with foil finish
Heart Of Gold - pale gold (shimmer)


No, I didn't purchase any, because to date, I have 26 bottles of nail polish (the last time I counted), may be 27, because I bought another copy of Elle September issue and MAVALA The Elle Red was not counted into it yet. ;)
...
...
...
...
...
...
Oh no, just browsing through the photos in the Nails folder, and I almost forgot about the Nails Inc London The Perfect 10 which I snagged from Debenhams at half price about 2 weeks ago.... Original price was GBP25.

Nails Inc London The Perfect 10


My nails aren't in the best condition now.... too frequent nail polish application and removal. Need to let it grow out a bit, and let it breathe.



How has your weekend been?





No comments: