Sunday, October 30, 2011

Halloween Weekend: Halloween-Inspired Nails Of The Day By ME

This is my version of Halloween-inspired NOTD! Please pardon my lack of imagination and creativity. My artistic streak has always been overshadowed by my over-analytical side of the brain. ;)

I used the same colours as in Princess' NOTD, but on my finger nails. I don't think there is any specific terminology for the design I did, except FREE HAND technique! Haha! Basically, I just painted my nails like an abstract art, if you can call it that. :)



Nail polishes used
From left to right:
China Glaze Cha Cha Cha
Prorance Black base
China Glaze Senorita Bonita




First step
Just freely paint Prorance Black base on the nails. Photo shown above was my left hand's.





Nails Of The Day

Left hand


Right hand


Have you done any Halloween-inspired stuffs this year, be it a look, NOTD, etc?
Do share! :)




2 comments:

gio said...

I love your nails! So cool!

Vonvon said...

Thank you, gio! Glad you like it!