Friday, October 7, 2011

Look: Red Lips With MAC Nitro:licious 2046 Lipglass & Neutral Eyes With Pink Frontier

Today's look will be featuring a classic, that is the Red Lips! I think every season, we will see some form of red lips trend.

OK, I do talk a lot about trends and following them wherever and whenever I can. But I would only adopt trends that I like and that would suit me. Even then, I don't just follow them all the time. I am still gonna be the girl who wears what I like, whenever I want to, and how I'd like to wear it. So, don't be surprised to see a bright orange eye look from me come this winter! ;)

I like to wear red lips from time to time. And I think the last red lippy I wore was MAC Viva Glam Cyndi lipstick, but that had been quite a long while ago. Of course, when you are wearing red lips, then it would be best to pair it with a neutral eye look, or may be a smoky eye look for the glam factor for night or special occasion makeup.






Face Of The Day




Eyes:
MAC Pro Longwear Eyeshadow in Pink Frontier patted on the lids as a wash of colour and lightly blended up to the brow;
Line the upper lash line and waterline with Estee Lauder Artists Eye Pencil in Softsmudge Black;
Apply mascara from Laneige Mascara & Liner Duo to the upper lashes.
Fill in the brows with Benefit Silky Powder Eyeshadow in fishnets.

Face:
Maybelline BB Cream
Guerlain Meteorites

Cheeks:
The Body Shop Roseflower blush

Lips:
MAC Bloggers Collection lipglass in Nitro:licious 2046, applied directly onto the lips using the doe-foot applicator.






Happened to have a good hair day too. On some days, my hair would end up with slight waves at the ends like in the photo. Love those days! :D





Lips Of The Day


MAC Bloggers Collection lipglass in Nitro:licious 2046




Have a good weekend ahead!


6 comments:

LauraLeia said...

Wow, this FOTD of yours is really nice! :D I also like to do makeup like this, as it's really simple.

lavender said...

Love the lip color! suits u.

Vonvon said...

Thank you, LauraLeia. Yes, I think for everyday look, such kind of makeup would be great. Polished yet with some bright colours.

Vonvon said...

Thank you, Lavender!

gio said...

Wow, love it! Your skin looks great and the red lips really suit you!

Vonvon said...

Thanks, gio! I think Guerlain Meteorites really work wonders. :) Glad you like the red! I love this red a lot too!