Thursday, October 20, 2011

October Is Breast Cancer Awareness Month - The Sign & The Look

This is the sign for Breast Cancer Awareness Month that I did this year. I have included the blue colour in the poster, to represent the small number of men who are and can be afflicted by this disease as well. Just as Estee Lauder has put a blue crystal in the pink ribbon pin this year to show that men also could have this disease.





Face Of The Day

I will write more on this look later. It's 11.30PM here and I have had a long day.............

But, just a quick summary:


4 comments:

hevn said...

Ooooooo.. pretty eyeshadow! Would love to see more of it though :D The purple is so prettyyyyy~

gio said...

The look is so pretty! And what a worthy cause!

Vonvon said...

Yes, it's a very pretty Colour, Hevn! I just posted a review and swatches of this eyeshadow today. :)

Vonvon said...

Thank you, gio! :)