Tuesday, October 11, 2011

Photos: Estee Lauder Elizabeth Hurley Pink Ribbon Collection & Lavish Pink Lipstick

I picked this up, one of the last 2, from the Estee Lauder counter at my local Debenhams last week, after seeing it on British Beauty Blogger. It was definitely selling like hot cakes, and I was glad that I was able to get my hands on this set. It costs GBP18.50, and GBP5 will be donated by Estee Lauder to the breast cancer research fund! Yay! Shopping and yet doing charity at the same time. :)










The bag is more like a clutch with a zipper closure and a button strap. It looks quite luxe and the zipper has Estee Lauder logo engraved on it. It feels like a sturdy clutch too. But in it, there is only one Pure Color Crystal Shimmer lipstick in Lavish Pink. Compared to previous years' set, 2009 set had a lip pencil, lipgloss and the pretty Elizabeth Pink lipstick in metallic pink casing in a nice magnetic closure slim hard case; while 2010 set had 4 lipsticks in a makeup pouch, I feel that this year's set is rather 'little', but I guess the prettiness of the clutch more than make up for it.

And Lavish Pink lipstick is a very pretty colour - a warm mid-tone pink with visible gold shimmer. I haven't swatched it yet. But will do a look with it soon. :)













Estee Lauder Pure Color Crystal Shimmer lipstick in Lavish Pink
You can see the golden shimmer in this lipstick in the photo above.


Estee Lauder Pure Color Crystal Shimmer lipstick in Lavish Pink




13 comments:

ZhengNorahs said...

Nice one. I am planning to get a set in Pavilion on this Friday. :)

Fabulous Aimee said...

so femine I love!:)

Jessying said...

the colour of the lipstick is so pretty!!!

gio said...

What a nice set! Both the lipstick and the bag are very pretty!

Fiona said...

Elizabeth Hurley's lipstick colour is nicer than the other one :)

Vonvon said...

Go get it, Norahs! It's really worth it and very pretty! :)

Vonvon said...

Thanks, Aimee! Will you be getting any? :)

Vonvon said...

Yes, Jess! It's very pretty. I think I haven't seen such a gorgeous colour of lipstick in a while.

Vonvon said...

Yes, gio! They are pretty, girly and feminine too. :)

Vonvon said...

Hello Fiona,

I just saw in your blog. Hmm, in Malaysia there is another set. We only get one set here, which is the Lavish Pink colour of lipstick. I reckon from the photo the other one is a darker red?

Fiona said...

Yes there's 2 sets in Malaysia. One is Evelyn Lauder which is darker red lipstick and another one is Elizabeth Hurley set which is your set :). Lavish Pink is gorgeous.

Vonvon said...

@Fiona: I see. From the photo, I can't really tell how the darker red lipstick looks like. But yes, I like Lavish Pink! Will you be getting any of them? :)

Fiona said...

Tempted to get one but kinda overspent for the past 3 month haha. I'm actually on a shopping ban but failed :)