Wednesday, October 26, 2011

Photos: L'Occitane Limited Edition Hibiscus Flower & Desert Rose Hand Creams

L'Occitane's latest limited edition African-inspired shea butter hand creams.



L'Occitane Hibiscus Flower Hand Cream (limited edition)



L'Occitane Desert Rose Hand Cream (limited edition)


I have had some L'Occitane Shea Butter hand creams, the normal ones in the usual silver packaging, for some time. As usual, I am always hoarding, but L'Occitane isn't a brand that I hoarded a lot from. But I like to buy their value sets during Christmas times and they would usually include a 30ml of the shea butter hand cream. Anyways, I took a tube out from my L'Occitane stash to use recently, and boy! Now, I know what the hype is about this hand cream! Love it! The plain one, I mean. Not only the scent is great! But its texture and quick absorbency leaving my housework-battered hands instantly soft and smooth is another love!

And these 2 limited edition ones..... they smell delish! Haven't used either of them yet though. Just looking at the pretty packaging everyday they sit on my desk by my computer! :)


Happy Hump Day!


2 comments:

LauraLeia said...

The hibiscus one seems interesting! I wonder how they smell like? XD

Vonvon said...

They both are, LauraLeia! Hmm, from my first sniff of it,the hibiscus one has a soft floral scent. :)