Monday, November 7, 2011

Finally, The Famous Festival Eyeshadow Palette.......

After seeing this palette on the profile photo of Famous by Sue Moxley Facebook page, I finally found it at Superdrug last Friday.


Famous by Sue Moxley Festival Eyeshadow Palette


At GBP9, it's not a cheap palette especially coming from a drugstore like Superdrug and the Famous brand is no longer on 1/2 price as when I purchased the single eyeshadow. But Superdrug now has 3 for 2 on all their makeup till 22nd November.

I found some swatches of it online and they are so gorgeously pigmented, and I just knew I have to have it. I'll come up with my own swatches of this palette and may be some looks in the next few days, hopefully. Work is starting to catch up, yes, work that will pay for more indulgence in more makeup for me! ;) Ain't waiting for the sky to rain makeup on my lap. :P


Happy Monday!


4 comments:

gio said...

What a pretty palette, love the colors! Can't wait for your swatches and review.

Rakhshanda said...

This palette looks beautiful <3 Thanks for sharing!!

Vonvon said...

Yes, it is very pretty, gio! Coming soon, the swatches and review.

Vonvon said...

You are welcome, Rakhshanda! :)