Monday, November 21, 2011

Look: Chanel Illusion D'Ombre Long Wear Luminous Eyeshadow #84 Epatant

This is a look I did using Chanel Illusion D'Ombre Long Wear Luminous Eyeshadow in #84 Epatant. It's the first time that I used this eyeshadow since purchasing it. And not only was I so impressed with the quality of this product but the shade is so beautiful yet gorgeous that it even drew the attention and garnered praises from the SAs of Benefit and Urban Decay!

*I had drafted the first paragraph last month and slap myself for not finishing up this post, though the photos have been cropped!


Face Of The Day

Face:
MAC Prep+Prime Skin Base mixed with Juice Beauty Perfecting Foundation in Organic Sand
Guerlain Meteorites in Mythic

Cheeks:
The Body Shop Roseflower Blush

Lips:
Make Up For Ever Fascinating lip gloss #16




Eye Of The Day

Chanel Illusion D'Ombre Long Wear Luminous Eyeshadow in #84 Epatant all over lids and blend upward all the way to almost the brow.
Finish off with MAC Zoom Lash Zoomblack mascara.


More photos............





I think I will be using this eyeshadow a lot come the Holidays, wearing it to dinners and parties! :D


Happy Monday!




4 comments:

gio said...

Love this look! That eyeshadow is gorgeous!

lavender said...

Looking fabulous dear! love this futuristic color.like lady Gaga

Vonvon said...

Thank you, gio! Yes, Epatant is a beautiful shade, very dimensional. You can see that it sort of 'darkens' at the outer corner of my eye, at certain angle in one of the photos. But it's all only one colour.

Vonvon said...

Thank you, Lavender! Lol! I actually didn't think of the Colour in the way you see it. Come to think it, it's quite futuristic, space-like indeed.