Friday, November 4, 2011

Nails Of The Day (NOTD): China Glaze Summer Escape 2011 - Cha Cha Cha, Nails Inc Electric Teal; Review, Swatches

Yes, today's NOTD is on 2 shades, that I had put on my nails back in September, and whatever happened to them that I only posted them today. *shakes head, sullen face

Back in late September, we had a wave of Indian Summer, and there was one day, I spent the whole morning and afternoon in my yard, just soaking in the sun and painting my nails dressed only in a tank top and shorts! But gone were the days now. But we are having 13C this morning, not too bad for an early November day!

So here you are..............

China Glaze Cha Cha Cha on my finger nails, and Nails Inc Electric Teal on my toe nails. I had painted a teal colour on my nails as Teal Ribbon, like the Pink Ribbon, is also a colour for creating awareness for ovarian cancer and September is chosen as the ovarian cancer awareness month. But it isn't that widely publicized as compared to the breast cancer awareness month in October.


Just a few words on these 2 nail polishes, as I am sure many of you would have read about them in other blogs when they first came out.

China Glaze Cha Cha Cha is really an awesome colour. It's a bright yellow-green with shimmer which applies thinly with one coat, and a second coat makes it look alright. I didn't bother with a third coat to achieve better opacity, as I have always mentioned, any nail polish will not last longer then 48 hours on my finger nails intact due to the amount of washing that I do everyday.


China Glaze Cha Cha Cha



China Glaze Cha Cha Cha
Love it against the background of clear blue sky!



China Glaze Cha Cha Cha
Almost the same colour as the early Autumn leaves..........



China Glaze Cha Cha Cha
Almost similar to the colour of the yummy grapes!




Nails Inc Electric Teal came as a free gift with one of the magazines in the Summer. It has a creme finish, and is a slightly muted teal colour. And on my toe nails they lasted more than a month intact!



Nails Inc Electric Teal


China Glaze Cha Cha Cha and Nails Inc Electric Teal




For the past week, I am letting my nails rest. But I am so itching to paint my nails again. Boy, it's not too good, isn't it? I am really getting addicted to painting nails now......


Have a lovely weekend ahead!




4 comments:

LauraLeia said...

CG Cha Cha Cha is really pretty! A fresh green that is really soothing on the eyes yet stunning enough to grab attention. :D

Vonvon said...

LauraLeia, you described Cha Cha Cha perfectly. I feel like painting my nails again with this shade, but then it would look pretty weird spotting a bright summery shade on a cold and grey day. Haha!

gio said...

That green is gorgeous and so bright!

Vonvon said...

Yes, it is, gio!