Tuesday, November 29, 2011

On A Good Hair Day & Good Skin Day...........

.............I wake up in the morning with my hair like this, as in the photos below.........

Seriously, my hair was just naturally wavy and styled in such way when I woke up one morning some weeks ago. Unfortunately, such days/mornings are really rare. That's why I took some photos... *very vain, I know. ;)





While good skin day is more common for me. Clear, bright and radiant skin in the mornings is more easily achievable for me than nice hair. In recent weeks, when the weather becomes colder (though not always drier, as humidity could be on the higher side on certain days), I have been using Clinique Moisture Surge Extended Thirst Relief every night after applying my night-time moisturiser, which at the moment, is Korres Yogurt Cream. It's quite a thick, rich formula supposed to be for oily, dehydrated skin. While my skin is not dehydrated (though a bit on the dry side), my T-zone is as always, quite oily. I have been using Korres Yogurt Cream for about a week and a half now, and there is no break-out or anything which could be associated with thick, rich formulation. I have started to use it as my daytime moisturiser as well.

I will write a more detailed review on the Korres moisturiser another time. And the Clinique Moisture Surge too.


Have a good morning!

4 comments:

Appu said...

You look beautiful! Love your hair :)

gio said...

You look gorgeous and I love your hair too! Good skin days are easier to achieve for me too. But my hair never looks that good in the morning..

Vonvon said...

Thank you, Appu! :)

Vonvon said...

Thank you, gio! I think since that day, I haven't had any good hair day like that. So it's quite 'monumental' and I am so glad I took some pics. :)