Thursday, November 3, 2011

Photos From Our Halloween Celebration

I have been down again with another bout of flu or something. Guess my short course of antibiotics wasn't enough to kill off those resistant bugs famous in the temperate climate! :(

Anyways, I want to share some photos from our Halloween celebration with our friends and neighbours. Hubby made me buy the costume and I was just simply in the mood for makeup and dressing up. And all Princess wanted to wear was her tiara and angel wings and carried her magic wand. But it was quite cold and windy that night, so we had to bundle the kids up as best we could, and even I couldn't do full justice to my costume because I have put on a long sleeve jumper under my costume. Oh well, it's Fall and almost Winter now............

And the surprise and highlight of the trick-or-treat, must be Hubby! We started from our neighbours' houses, and I was with the kids and other parents. And Hubby stayed home to wait for us to reach our own house. And WHOA!!! I got the shock of my life when he came to the door.......

And for the rarest occasion, he actually perused my makeup and other skincare products! He took my MAC Melon pigment and painted Princess' face and her hair as well. But the Melon pigment wasn't really glitters, so didn't show up much in the photos.

.......
.......
.......



The shadow


The Fairy Princess


The devil and the Fairy Princess


The Fairy Princess and her best friend (not sure what character is the mask)


Muaahahahhaa! Guess what Hubby used for his 'beard'? It's my MAC Volcanic Ash Exfoliator. Huh! Thank God, I still have some 3-4 spare tubes left from the time I bought them at the CCO in the US. Good thing I didn't give it away to other people either. But nay, he didn't use that much. ;)


Hubby and me


ME, the Devil!




Face Of The Day

Face:
Juice Beauty Perfecting Foundation in Organic Sand mixed with MAC Prep+Prime Skin Base.
Set with Guerlain Meteorites.
Then, apply MAC Cream Colour Base in Pearl onto the whole face to get that pale ghoulish complexion.

Cheeks:
Sleek Shimmer Blush in Pomegranate (this time use a very heavy hand)

Lips:


Eyes:
Define the brow with I Nuovi eyeshadow in Sabrina (a shimmery black);
Apply Stila Shadow Pot in Honey all over the lid up to the brow, and under the eye down to the inferior orbital bone projection;
Then, generously apply with finger, L'Oreal Paris Infallible Eye Colour in 013 Burning Black, on the upper lid up beyond the crease and on the lower lid;
Line the upper lash line with MAC Superslick Liquid Eye Liner in Smoky Heir and winged it at the outer corner (not that it's necessary);
Finish off with MAC Zoomlash Zoom Black Mascara.








So, how was your Halloween?
Did you dress up?
What did you dress up as?



4 comments:

Anonymous said...

von a u know wat best.....there is 1 pic u n ur loukong one....i see liao laugh......u hold 2 LAP pumpkin 1 gotlight 1 no light......kekekke u make me think of CHAU NAU ( nenen) kekekeke.........very nice la live in oversea......kekekkee


tutu

Vonvon said...

Muahahaha, tutu! I didn't realise that till you pointed out. The other pumpkin also got light, but I think one of the kids must have dropped it, and became cacat liao. Haha!

Sometimes la, when got celebration, sure nice lor.....

gio said...

You all look great! Love your costumes! Seems like you all had a great time.

Vonvon said...

Thank you, gio! We surely had a great time! I am already looking forward to the next Halloween! :D