Wednesday, November 2, 2011

Tendency..........

......to buy similar kinds of colours!




I purchased the 2 GOSH eyeshadows from Superdrug this summer, as they were on half-price. Normal price for one is GBP4.99. A lime green, 001 Golden Green, and a plum, 008 Burgundy!




Then a couple weeks ago, I was at the CCO in Bicester Village and picked up 2 MAC Big Bounce Shadows. Spread The Wealth is a golden lime green, and Luxury Touch is a reddish purple.


I guess I have to say that these, golden greens and plummy-purples, are my kind of colours. And they do go well with my skin tone. :)



What about you?
Do you have the tendency to purchase a specific kind of shades when it comes to makeup, or clothing, or anything?

8 comments:

LauraLeia said...

Yes, of course. :P Always go for the colours that you love and suit your skin tone. I always go for pinks and purples, coz i love them and they match my skin.

Anthea Villanueva said...

I know what you mean! I always go for pinks and whites--whether it be for eyeshadow, nail polish, dresses, or shoes! I do try to get other colors sometimes... but I think those two colors suit me, and other people agree. =)

melissa said...

How have cost these eye makeup?

gio said...

I always tend to buy greens and purples too lol. They are such pretty colors and suit me.

Vonvon said...

LauraLeia, purples and pinks used to be my go-to colours too. I still love them, but I find that as I grow older, my choice of colours tend to change slightly.

Vonvon said...

Anthea, pinks and whites! My favs too, but I think my little girl is heads-over-heels with these 2 colours!

And of course, if they suit you, and you get compliments when wearing these colours, keep it up! :)

Vonvon said...

Melissa, do you mean how much each eyeshadow cost?

The GOSH eyeshadows are GBP4.99 each normally, but I got both at half price.

And the MAC Bounce Shadows retail for GBP13.50 each, but I got them from the CCO for GBP9.50 each.

Vonvon said...

Yes, gio, purples and greens suit you very much, from the many FOTDs that you have created. :)