Wednesday, November 9, 2011

Tendency, Part 2

I found more similar colours of eyeshadows in my stash. This time, they are light blues and yellows! Well, I have to admit that I have an unhealthy obsession with yellow eyeshadows. I am always looking for the 'right' shade of yellow eyeshadow, the bright true yellow yellow.

I purchased the 2 Inglot eyeshadows from the one and only Inglot store in the UK in Westfield London. But I read that Inglot will be opening in Aberdeen, Scotland soon.

And a year ago, I purchased the 3 MAC eyeshadows, 2 from the Dare To Wear Collection launched last summer, and Crest The Wave (a light yellow) from the CCO in Cabazon Outlets in the US. The 2 Dare To Wear eyeshadows are Going Bananas and Sky Blue.





Crest The Wave (left) and Going Bananas (right)


Some of the yellow eyeshadows in my stash.
L to R: MAC Crest The Wave, Inglot Eyeshadow Matte 364, MAC Going Bananas, Shu Uemura ME yellow 300


MAC Crest The Wave (left) and Going Bananas (right)



Do you wear yellow and/or blue eyeshadows?



No comments: