Monday, December 12, 2011

Look: L'Oreal Color Infallibles 013 Burning Black & 027 Goldmine, Stila Shadow Pot in Petal; MAC Dubonnet Lipstick

This was the look I wore last week to Princess' first school Christmas play. After I had done this look, and looking back, I remember that I had done a look with similar colours but this look is a much, much lighter and muted version, as I had decided to use MAC Dubonnet lipstick. So I decided to go light on the eyes, yet without compromising on the colours for the eyes! You know me, I love colours for my eyes, just as much as I love wearing neutrals on them. :)

Princess liked the look very much but knowing how critical she can be, and being the mini ME, she said that she liked the lipstick very much, but I had to put more colours on my eyes. And this look drew quite a number of compliments from other parents too.


Face Of The Day

Eyes:
Shape the brows with Boots No7 Beautiful Brows Pencil 10 Brown/Black;
Stila Shadow Pot in Petal (a light pink with purple undertone) all over the lid up to the crease;
L'Oreal Color Infallible in 013 Burning Black (a darkened purple-violet) on the outer corner and lower lid;
L'Oreal Color Infallible in 027 Goldmine (a shimmery sheer gold with iridescent finish) as highlight under the brow and on the inner corner;
MAC Super Slick Liquid Eye Liner in Smoky Heir on the upper lash line;
Stila Kajal Eye Liner in Amethyst on the upper waterline, and lower waterline;
Laneige Mascara from the Liner & Mascara duo on the upper and lower lashes, followed by MAC Zoom Lash Zoomblack mascara. (Laneige mascara is waterproof but does not lengthen nor does much to my lashes. While MAC Zoom Lash is not waterproof, smudges but it does lengthen my lashes to a certain degree. So, a perfect combo!)



Face:
MAC Prep+Prime Skin Base
Shiseido Aqualabel White Liquid Foundation SPF23/PA++
Guerlain Meteorites

Cheeks:
The Body Shop Roseflower blush
Clinique Enchanted Bronze blush for contouring

Lips:
MAC Dubonnet lipstick (Amplified Creme finish)



More photos........


















How is this for a Holiday look?

I have lined up most of my red and berry lipsticks and decided to use them for the run-up to the Holidays. :)


6 comments:

gio said...

You look gorgeous! These colors really suit you!

Drama & Makeup said...

Like it!!

Witoxicity said...

Sorry, Princess. I think your Mum stole the show at the Christmas play. ;) I hope you've been well, Vonvon. It's been a long while, my apologies. You look stunning here, especially with the gorgeous lippie! :)

Vonvon said...

Thank you, gio.

Vonvon said...

Thank you, Drama & Makeup.

Vonvon said...

Hi Witoxicity,

It's been a long while for me too.
I am doing fine, busy with work and nursing a nasty respiratory bug for a long time.

Thank you for the kind words, but I am sure my girl stole the show with her loud clear voice reading out all her lines.

Gotta give all the credit to Dubonnet, eh? :)