Thursday, December 8, 2011

Nail Polish Galore - Breakdown By Brands

Following the post of my nail polish exchange with my friend, here are more photos of the nail polishes, photographed by brands (mostly).



Rimmel I Love Lasting Finish nail polishes
L to R: 193 Black Cherries, 198 Azure, 260 Green Grass, 080 Black Cab, 050 Tangerine Queen, 280 Sunshine


Rimmel 60 seconds nail polishes
825 Sky High (Aqua), 260 Funtime Fuchsia


Barry M Instant Nail Effects
311 (Black shatter), 321 (Gold shatter)


Tesco Barbara Daly Nail Polish
Honeycomb (left), Lavender (right)


Collection 2000 nail polishes
Frosted nail polish 103 (white), Maxiflex(TM) 315 Aztec Gold


Evie Glam (Peacocks) nail polishes
L to R: Purple, Gold, Blue


Elegant Touch French Manicure set


Red, pink and purples
L to R: NYC Long-Wearing Nail Enamel i116A, technic Glitter Nails Party Pink, Bourjois 1 seconde nail enamel #18, BC Body Collection(TM) Crystal Suede Nail Lacquer Fast Drying Formula Kia Royale


Glitters, gold and silver
L to R: Nina Ultra Pro Salon formula Opal Elegance, Model's Own Gold Rush, Ottie #45 Tender Silver, Gallery Colours UV Multi Sparkle 418



Except for Collection 2000 (of which I have Buried Treasure) and Bourjois (of which I have a different colour, #11, from the same range), I have not tried any nail polish from the other brands mentioned above.

There is one China Glaze Innocence which I don't know why, somehow I have forgotten to photograph. China Glaze Innocence is a nude with pink tint shade. Nothing spectacular.


Which one(s) catch your fancy?

I have been playing with a few of them everyday, and I will upload some NOTDs next week. Or do you want to see post after post of different nail polishes? Nay....I think I will space them out. :)


2 comments:

LauraLeia said...

The Rimmel ones look absolutely fab! And the glittery ones look pretty fun too. :D

Vonvon said...

LauraLeia, the Rimmel ones make me scream Summer! Wish summer would come soon. :)