Tuesday, December 6, 2011

Nail Polish Galore - Courtesy Of My Friend

I am just taking a break from my work to quickly write this post. Well, I wrote on my blog's FB page that I have like 30 nail polishes from my friend. It's an exchange between her stash and my stash. So I manage to photograph them yesterday.

It's funny that I have not taken photos of my nail polish stash. ;)

They are mostly from brands that I have not tried before. Yay!






I will post more photos of these nail polishes, based on the brands soon. It's just a quick break from work. :)



4 comments:

LauraLeia said...

Wow! That's a lot! :D I love the Rimmel ones; the brushes are flat and wide, and the colours are really opaque. Too bad Malaysia only has limited colour selections. >_<
Have fun with your new nail polishes, von! Hope you'll do a swatch post soon. ^^

gio said...

That's a lot of polishes! And they all look so pretty!

Vonvon said...

Thank you, LauraLeia! Yes, I have been playing with lots of them. The photos are there, just need to be cropped.

I agree, Rimmel ones have flat brush, easier to apply. Kinda similar to Bourjois 1 Seconde nail enamel too.

Vonvon said...

Yes, gio, each time I look a them, I just feel so happy and relaxed. Good for stress-relieving. Lol!