Friday, December 16, 2011

Random Post: Friday Crunchie

Thank goodness it's Friday!

And get that Friday feeling on other days with Crunchie! :D



I have always liked Snickers as a sweet yet unhealthy snack and as a stress-buster as well! ;P But I found a tiny bar of Crunchie in Princess' Halloween loot bucket, yes, hers was a pumpkin bucket. And I chomped on it and BAM! I am hooked! It's the yummy honeycomb centre that when you chew, becomes clumpy and crunchy like nougat! So yummy! I even found the ice-cream version of Crunchie and it has exactly the same honey flavour.





And to my surprise, Crunchie is not easy to find. I couldn't find any in Tesco, neither in Wilko. And I finally tracked it down at a Pound shop, selling for 3 full-sized bars for a Pound. Haha!

By the way, I have a not-so-secret drawer in my kitchen, known as my comfort drawer. It was previously my secret but opss, Hubby found out and now, Princess too. Open it up and you will find a galore of Snickers, dark chocolate bars, Jelly Belly, gummy bears and the likes of Haribo! :D

So, what's your favourite snack?

Happy Friday!


8 comments:

gio said...

My favourites are Mars Bars but these look delicious too. What a shame they are so hard to get though.

Mady said...

My favourite chocolates of all time are Bounty and Terry's Orange >,<. In Malaysia, Bounty is really expensive and you cant find Terry's anywhere...

Anonymous said...

wah......UK so shiok....here one where got like that type punya......

jelly beans also expensive here.....per gram.....in oversea ppl sell per tub kekekkee......

tutu j

Chris said...

That looks yummy! I should get one for the boyfriend. He'll be so busying chewing, he won't be able to talk and bug me like he usually does. LOL.

Vonvon said...

Gio, I prefer Snickers to Mars.

Vonvon said...

Mady, Terry's Orange is very yummy.

Vonvon said...

Tutu, Malaysia cannot find Crunchie?

Vonvon said...

Chris, I think that would be a good idea. He'll be happy chomping and you are happy too.