Thursday, January 5, 2012

Happy 2012! Some Resolutions...... Yet Some Lemmings

Hello my dear readers!

A very Happy New Year to you. Hope you have had a great year-end break and ready to face the new year. I am still blogging from my iPad, frustrating, cos I can't put up photos, but please bear with me a little longer. Besides, work is catching up quite a bit, oh well, quite a lot actually.

I didn't give resolutions much thought last year, but one thing is for sure, I will TRY to go on a make NO-BUY this year.... But knowing myself, sigh, I will fail big time. So I will limit myself to at least, 2 makeup purchase per month, as in 2 makeup products, if I really really couldn't resist the itch and urge for retail therapy!

Anyways, my latest lemmings are Estee Lauder Cyber Eyes eyeshadows in Cyber Teal and Cyber Lilac; and Dior Spring 2012 Garden Pastels and Garden Roses eyeshadow quints. Cyber Teal and Cyber Lilac seem to have sold out online, but I think one of them is still on Estee Lauder UK website. The Dior quints are already out in Selfridges, but will be available nationwide from 16th January. So I thought of waiting to get them at Debenhams since I have their Beauty Card. That is if I manage to go there before they are sold out!

And I want more Tom Ford and Suqqu eyeshadow palettes for sure!

Guess this year, I will go more for the quality of the products than quantity.

And I also hope to be able to have my Greek islands holiday this year....... :)


So what are your resolutions for 2012, need not have to be beauty-related? :)

What plans do you have for this year? ;) I am just being nosy. :P

2 comments:

The Blossom Shed said...

I am lusting after some of the Armani Eyes to Kill shadows, and several juicy orangey red lipsticks - my new years resolution is to try not to bite my nails. This is my resolution every year:)

The Blossom Shed Beauty Blog

Vonvon said...

Hi The Blossom Shed,

I would like some orangey red lipsticks too.