Tuesday, January 10, 2012

My Top 10 Beauties Of 2011

Hello, everyone!

It's 10 days into the New Year but I am already up to my neck with so many matters to attend to.

I have not done any post on my favorite beauty products of the year before. I don't know why but I think the main reason is that I just couldn't pick out my favorites. There are just too many! ;)

So, for 2011, the top 10 beauty products that I love, though not necessarily that I have used them, are, in random order.......

1. Chanel Illusion D'ombre Luminous Long Wear Eyeshadows - I have Epatant and Illusoire.

2. Shiseido Shimmering Cream Eye Colors

3. MAC Pro Longwear Eyeshadows

4. Make Up Academy eyeshadow palettes

5. Make Up Academy nail polish #14 - a bright blood red which is almost opaque in one coat.

6. Famous by Sue Moxley Festival eyeshadow palette

7. Sleek Aruba blush and Curacao eyeshadow palette

8. Rimmel London Union Jack eyeshadow palettes

9. Estee Lauder Lavish Pink lipstick - this one is a limited edition that comes with the Estee Lauder Breat Cancer Awareness set last year.

10. Guerlain Meteorites in Mythic



For the products that I have reviewed or featured, there are links to those posts.

Any of the above happens to be your favorite too?

1 comment:

gio said...

I love the Curacao eyeshadow palette! The colors are so bright!