Sunday, May 20, 2012

My Birthday Look

So, now I can officially classify myself as mid-thirties....oh, dear, may be still early-thirties? ;)

This was a simple look I wore yesterday for my birthday. It was a cold, wet and grey day, I tell you. Nonetheless, that didn't hamper it. Though, please forgive the huge bags under my eyes, having awakened before 8am by Princess who insisted that she would make me the best birthday breakfast ever, but with my help, of course! ;)

I was trying out the new (not so new, perhaps?) Estee Lauder Invisible Fluid Makeup which I got a 10-day sample of, in 2WN1, for the second day. And I was also wearing the new Revlon Colorburst(TM) Lip Butter in 015 Tutti Frutti.


Look Of The Day

Under my room lighting (fluorescent + soft yellow light from my Revlon Illuminating Mirror)


Under the harsh, unforgiving fluorescent light


Face:
Estee Lauder Invisible Fluid Makeup in 2WN1 (review soon);
Set with MAC Magically Cool Liquid Powder in Truth & Light;
Guerlain Meteorites in 02 Pink Fresh all over the face, concentrating on the apple of the cheeks.

Blush:
MAC MSF in Stereo Rose

Lips:
Revlon ColorBurst(TM) Lip Butter in 015 Tutti Frutti (review soon here)

Eyes:
MAC Shadestick in Nurture on the lids as a base;
Bourjois Eyeshadow in 16 Ambre Nude on top of the base;
Boots No7 Beautiful Brows Pencil in 05 Black for the brows.




Under natural overcast and grey daylight




Pink V-neck halter-like top from Banana Republic



Have a lovely Sunday!


9 comments:

Tracy said...

Hi Vonvon, happy birthday! You look stunning, especially your hair! It's quite long now. Hope you have a wonderful day!

Vonvon said...

Thank you, Tracy! My hair was really dry some weeks back and I did olive oil treatment several times, it got better.

PEACHY PINK SISTERS said...

Happy Birthday, Vonvon! I love the lippie! :)

gio said...

Happy birthday! You look gorgeous, love the lip color!

sesame said...

Happy belated birthday! Hope it was great. :)

Vonvon said...

Thank you, Peachy Pink Sisters! :)

Vonvon said...

Thank you, gio! It's a nice orangey coral shade.

Vonvon said...

Thank you, Sesame! :)

Sherry said...

Woo..sexy top hheee..

U not alone in 30s

Mymomsbest.us