Friday, May 18, 2012

Photos: 17 Cosmetics Eyeshadow Palettes

This is rather late, and Summer is almost here. But I haven't been blogging throughout Spring...well, almost.

So, just to share some pretty little things with you......

Seriously, though the term has ended, there are just things to do everyday....loads of them. It doesn't help much that I am feeling kinda lazy, well, lazy to turn on my laptop to do the photo-cropping and blogging, of course. Have been surfing the Net with the iPad, and slowly forgetting the positions of the keys on the laptop keyboard. :P

And I am also busy cleaning and tidying up my place, for our guests from across the pond arriving next week!

These 2 eyeshadow palettes are from the Spring collection of Boots 17 Cosmetics - limited edition though. The rose design sort of reminds me Dior-esque. :) It costs GBP5.99 per palette, but when I got them it was 3 for 2 offer in Boots. So I paid GBP11.98 for 3 palettes. Of course, I'd choose the 3rd item to be of the same value, right? ;) I am planning to give the extra one to a friend, still haven't decided on who though.

And I am positive that I did some swatches but I couldn't find the photos. Sorry.

Overall, the eyeshadows are OK. They are a bit on the sheer side with moderate pigmentation.




Boots 17 Spring 2012 eyeshadow palettes



Hazy Days




Spring Fling Brights
(Spring Fling is the name of the collection)



It's the weekend.... and I'll be another year older tomorrow..... :D


4 comments:

gio said...

Those palettes are so gorgeous! I don't think I'd be able to use them cos I wouldn't want to ruin the pretty design lol.

Tracy said...

Hi Vonvon, welcome back to the blogging world! I missed your posts dearly. I hope your princess is well.

These palettes look very cute, and it's cheap too! Even drugstore here is rather expensive.

Vonvon said...

Thanks, gio! They are indeed. When it comes to such palettes, I'll usually try to pick up colors from the part(s) without patterns as much as possible and hopefully to preserve the design for as long as I can.

Vonvon said...

Thank you, Tracy! You are very kind. Princess is doing well.

But there are drugstore brands in Denmark that we don't get here. At least, we get GOSH but I find them rather pricey too. I think generally makeup is overly-priced in Europe and the UK, except may be Essence and Catrice, both of which we couldn't get here in England.