Friday, June 15, 2012

Look: Stila Petal Shadow Pot With Dark Lips Of MAC Dubonnet & Riveting Rose

This was a look I did back in the colder months, back in December last year actually. I was browsing through the many, many folders of looks I did in the last year, and boy..... I have been so lazy and busy that so many of them have been left untouched. I thought to share this with you as it's quite a simple, rather cool-toned look with some dark lips.


Face Of The Day


Eyes:
Stila Shadow Pot in Petal (a cool tone pink)
MAC Zoom Lash Mascara
I don't remember what I used for the brow.



Face:
Benefit Hello Flawless in Champagne
Guerlain Meteorites in Mythic as an all over powder

Cheeks:
The Body Shop Roseflower Blush (This blush was part of my Project 10 Pan, and I seriously was starting to hit pan with it, and I gave it away to a friend who was starting to play with makeup to try.)

Lips:
MAC Amplified Creme Lipstick in Dubonnet




The photo below was taken when I first did the look in the morning, and I didn't quite like the plain-ness of it with the lighter and sheerer MAC Riveting Rose lipstick. Therefore afterwards, I decided to glam it up by applying MAC Dubonnet lipstick.
Just look at the wonders and the power a lipstick can do to a look, even changing a look! :)

Everything is the same as above, except the lipstick is MAC Riveting Rose (Frost finish)



4 comments:

Sara Hassan said...

You look gorgeous! :)

Becca @ The Beauty Sample said...

Love the look of this eyeshadow! And the darker lip goes really well with it! You're so pretty!

Vonvon said...

Thank you, Sara! :)

Vonvon said...

Thank you, Becca! Dubonnet lipstick is a favorite of mine.